Sunday, 30 March 2014

Auricom Griffon Build Complete

It's about done. Thare are some part that I will glue on after primer and I've decided to leave the steering flaps off until after paints. I know I'll break them off otherwise.

Anyway not much to report really. I replaced some plates at the back that got a little lost in sanding and I finally got hold of some mr. Surfacer (mr. hobby products are very hard to come by in stores here in the Netherlands) and I use that to add some cast steal texture to the bolted on front panel of the center part of the vehicle.

That's all for now. Next up: primer and base paints.

No comments:

Post a Comment