I actually started it when I was still working on the base for Auricom Griffon but I didn't want to confuse the bloggery.
The build doesn't really deviate from the instructions apart form some tiny additions (a wire going into the IR unit and a coat-hanger antenna for the processor unit in stead of the looped one).
I used Mr Surfacer 1000 to add texture to some parts, I suppose would be cast steel. Other then that nothing to report so far.
The Kuster came with Friedrich of course, which I'll build next so I can paint the simultaneously.
I have a nice idea for the colour scheme which I'll show you in a later post.