Tuesday 5 December 2017

Leopard

It's been a bit of a crazy year. A lot of really shitty things happens and also a bunch of pretty good things... I won't bore you with details but one of the shitty things left me without a workbench to make my models at.
Anyway I'm slowly rebuilding a 1:5 scale replica of the man-cave I used to have in the form of an Ikea writing desk in the corner of my living room.... I'll show you pictures later when I've modded all the features that I have in mind on to it...

This is the first model I built on that desk. It's a Ma.K Leopard, no mods, just straight build and paint.
It's pink though... and that is apparently (I learned this through the Kow Yokoyama FB group) what's called Mountbatten Pink... this is a little lighter but it gets kind of close.

Here are the pics:












No comments:

Post a Comment